If the advertising pulls off a crowd for 24 hours a day and seven days a week, only then you get back your invested money. It is also known as ‘out-of-home advertising (OOH)’ or outdoor media wherein the advertisement attracts consumers while they’re outside their homes. Outdoor branding explicates advertising in a more précised, impactful and impressive manner. Outdoor advertising broadly incorporates the following advertisement types:
- Billboards (hoardings) – static & mobile
- POP Displays (point-of-sale) display ads
- Street Ads (Posters, Bus shelters, kiosks, telephone booths, etc.)
- Transit Ads & wraps (buses, taxis, subways, trains, etc.)
- Ambient media (Guerilla ads, Road Dividers, etc.)
In contrast to other advertising mediums, the audience seeing outdoor advertising is regularly (visually) exposed to these ads and it evokes a high remembrance of ads in their mind. Besides this, outdoor advertising demonstrates the right message in the right place at the right time, generating higher sales. This is the thing that makes a moving announcement, similar to a bus, so captivating, emotively imaginative and imperative.