“What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form.”
– David Ogilvy
Rich content enhances customer experience. When customers are happy and satisfied with your product or service, they’ll consider buying your product or opting for your service. When it’s about content marketing, using the right keywords at the right time in a right platform is very important. Generating rich content can help in improving the following factors:
- Traffic numbers
- SEO rate
- Organic search results
- Link building opportunities
- Brand visibility
How we do it?
We generate different content for different platforms. We increase traffic with the following high performing types of content:
- Blogs: Blogs are one of the best ways to improve SEO and drive more organic traffic to your site from the search engines. Blogs fit in your limited marketing budget easily and can be a replacement of any kind of big-budget marketing with inbound content.
- Social media posts: Small businesses or Startups use the power of social media to reach their target audiences. Social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram help businesses influence new audiences and foster relationships with customers. The content of your social media posts plays an important role in customer engagement.
- Infographics: Infographics help businesses educate their audiences about the existing product/service of your company that can add value for leads and customers. This visual content marketing format helps viewers better visualization of information such as statistics so that they can have a better idea of why your product/service is valuable or how it works.
- Customer stories: This type of content illustrates how your business has helped a specific customer gain success after using your product/service. Businesses can use these stories to highlight special applications or uses for their services and products. This type of content helps customers better understand your brand and believe more in the product/service you have to offer.
- Emailers: Emailers can be effective as a lead magnet. Information on existing products, new products, and new offers are mentioned in emailers. They are a bit more data-driven and detail-focused. It is the best form of B2C marketing. Conversion rates are high